Nota Aicex: le survey sono diventate ormai di uso comune in tutti i business. Quali sono le metriche per misurare la fedeltà dei clienti? Perché si usano le survey invece di altri strumenti?
Embed from Getty Images
Customer loyalty is the leading indicator of business growth. As such, companies track objective measures of customer loyalty to help them monitor the health of the customer relationship. Some objective customer loyalty metrics are:
- Customer retention/defection rates
- New customer growth
- Average revenue per user (ARPU)
Despite the existence of these (and other) objective metrics of customer loyalty, customer relationship surveys remain a frequently used way to assess customer loyalty. Measures of customer loyalty typically take the form of questions that ask the customer to indicate his or her likelihood of engaging in specific types of behaviors, those deemed important to the company/brand. For each objective loyalty metric above, we have a corresponding customer loyalty question:
- How likely are you to switch providers in the next 12 months?
- How likely are you to recommend <Company> to your friends/colleagues?
- How likely are you to buy different/additional products from <Company>?
Continua a leggere “Perché usiamo le survey per misurare la loyalty?”